Commercial Restoration & Mitigation
Commercial Restoration and Mitigation Services
If you are a property manager, business owner or building engineer then you understand the importance of maintaining and taking care of a commercial property. Our SERVPRO Commercial Division is solely dedicated to providing quality service for commercial clients and their properties. Our Commercial Division understands the needs and complexities of commercial buildings.We provide Emergency Ready Plans for large scale buildings, to get you back in business as quickly as possible.
We have the resources and capabilities to provide commercial restoration and mitigation services for any size structure. Whether your business or commercial property faces a fire, water or mold loss, we can handle it. We also provide board up and bio-hazard clean up services.
- We are an EPA & IICRC certified firm
- Any size loss will be handled confidently by an IICRC professional trained in water, fire, smoke, and commercial loss
- Golden Spike, Great Wolf Resorts, Ballard House, VA Medical Center, Aurora Firehouse 15, local municipalities, etc.
- We have equipment resources to manage all of your needs
- Including specialty drying equipment (injectidry, floor drying system, ETES, air scrubber, desiccant, etc.)
- 16 production vehicles, including 2 trailers
- Esporta Washing System
- Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- Document Drying
- Production teams with 7 years of national catastrophic storm travel
- Producing jobs in locations such as Illinois, Maryland, Arkansas, Idaho, Florida, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, California, Georgia, and Puerto Rico.
- Ownership that places the highest importance on Customer Satisfaction
- Our capabilities allow us to respond to your needs
SERVPRO’s Commercial Division is qualified to answer any of your restoration and mitigation questions. If you are concerned about your commercial property or if you have any questions about the services we provide, call our office and ask for our commercial division.